Grounding Mats – All You Need To Know
Grounding Mats are the most flexible earthing product as they can be used in a number of ways in a number of situations. Earthing mats are small in size so can be taken with you where ever you go, including the office so that you keep yourself grounded while you work.
Grounding Mats At Work
If you work behind a desk Grounding Mats are the perfect way to stay grounded all day long. If you’re surrounded by technology throughout the day, you’re also surrounded by potentially harmful EMFs (Electromagnetic fields). Earthing mats help to combat the effects of EMF’s.
Grounding Mats At Home
Easily transportable, grounding mats are perfect to take from room to room. The long lead length on our grounding mats means you’re not limited to where you can use them around the home.
Grounding Mats Away
If you’re away from home but still want to feel the many benefits of earthing, grounding mats are the ideal solution. If you’re going abroad you’ll need to consider the type of electrical outlet there will be. Easily popped into your suitcase, grounding mats can give you that all important boost while you’re away.
Ways To Use Earthing Mats
Earthing Mats can be used under hands, wrists or feet. The skin touching the mat should be bare to ensure a proper connection without interference from man-made materials.
At Your Desk.
Pop the earthing mat under your wrists as you type at your workstation or lay it on the floor and rest your feet on it as you work.
On The Sofa
Use your earthing mat while you relax on the sofa by placing it on the floor while you read, watch TV or meditate.
Place your mat on the floor while you take 20 minutes to relax or while you get ready to go out to get a quick boost of healing earth energy.
Earthing For Pets
Earthing mats are also great for pets to feel the benefits of grounding. Simply encourage your pet to pay on the mat for a little while.
What Are The Benefits Of Earthing
Here’s a list of some common benefits according to Earthing Insitute:
- Reduces/eliminates chronic inflammation.
- Reduces/eliminates pain.
- Improves your sleep. One doctor who has been recommending Earthing to his patients for 10 years said this: “The first feedback I usually hear from a patient who just started Earthing is, ‘best sleep I’ve had in years.’”
- Improves blood flow to nourish your entire body with vital oxygen and nutrition.
- Improves your vitality. You look and feel better.
- Decreases stress in the body.
- Reduces hormonal and menstrual symptoms.
- Reduces muscle tension and headaches.
- Accelerates healing from trauma, injuries, and sports/exercise activity.
- Protects the body against possibly health-disturbing electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
As well as Earthing Mats there other many other products available including earthing sheets and earthing pillowcases. There’s little doubt that while regular use of grounding mats is beneficial however by using an earthing product while you sleep you’re optimising your time in contact with the earth. Take a look at some of our favourite earthing products.